Looking For a Family Restaurant in Lacey?
Even if you’re an extraordinary chef, the chances are that every once in a while, you want to go out and let someone else do the cooking. And when you go out to a restaurant in Olympia it’s all about finding somewhere that has delicious food at fair prices and treats you how you deserve.
If you’re in the mood for Mexican food, that place is Mayan Family Mexican Restaurant. You won’t find a better bang for your buck with authentic family recipes passed down for generations and a staff ready to provide an enjoyable restaurant experience. We also offer quality banquet facilities in Tumwater for any of your events. Let our incredible customer service speak for itself, and let our family cook for your family!
Catch Some Football During Monday Night Happy Hour!
Our Monday Night Football Happy Hour is perfect for you if you bleed blue and green. Enjoy discounts on food and drink while you await the next touchdown. And if you’re incredibly bold, root for the other guys, and we’ll still serve you as one of our own, though we can’t say the same about the other patrons.
Try our 21 Signature Plates and House Specialties
Our signature plates all come with rice, beans, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream and torillas:
- Felipe’s Platter: Sauteed shrimp, mushrooms, skirt streak in an enchilada filled with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Pork Carnitas: Marinated, shredded pork loin with a rich flavor you won’t find anywhere else, served over sizzling onions and peppers
- Mayan Borrego: Lamb shanks marinated and seasoned to perfection, slowly braised and falling off the bone
- Jose’s Platter: A combination plate of chicken and steak.
Try Something New at Our Authentic Mexican Restaurant!
If you’ve stuck to typical comfort foods you can find in the States, such as tacos and burritos, now is the perfect time to try a cultural favorite. While our awesome menu has all the basics like chimichangas, enchiladas, and fajitas, we have many other specialties to provide new and excellent flavor experiences, including:
- Albondigas: A meatball and vegetable soup.
- Mariscada Mexicana: Seafood and sautéed mushrooms in ranchera salsa over a bed of rice and cheese.
- Carnitas de Res: Steak strips with green peppers and onions served the way you like.
- Mole sauce: A Mexican delight that tastes much better than a blind hole digger! Try this authentic sauce instead of traditional salsa.
- Deep-fried ice cream: Can ice cream be fried and still survive? You’ll have to try it to believe it!
- Flan: A custard topped with caramel, this could be your new favorite! But only if you get the real deal at a quality restaurant like ours!
Are you looking for a delicious Mexican restaurant in Lacey? Join the family at Mayan Family Mexican Restaurant today! With authentic food and even more authentic hospitality, you’ll want to return in no time.